X-FERT Liq – (Grade II)
Combination of micro nutrients in liquid form.
- X-Fert liq is micro nutrient mixture of spraying grade according to Maharashtra government standards known as grade II
- X-Fert Liq is directly mixed in water for spraying on plants.
- After spraying plants grow vigorously look fresh & shiny.
3 – 5 ml Liq/Litre of water(Spraying).
X-FERT Mix (Grade II)*
- X-Fert Mix is combination of pure micro nutrients in water soluble form.
- X-Fert Mix is mixture of micro nutrients formulated as per grade II of Maharashtra Government standards.
- It is used for foliar spray so all the nutrients are easily & readily available to crop.
1 – 1.5 ml Mix /Litre of water(Spraying).
X-FERT S.A. (Soil Application)
- X-Fert S.A. is micro-Nutrient supplement as per Maharashtra government standards known as Grade I.
- X-Fert S.A. maintains the balance of micro-nutrients in soil.
- It fulfills all needs of plant nutrition.
- X-Fert S.A. Plays important role in plant growth making plants healthy & strong.
25 kg S.A./ Hectare of land.
X-FERT Chelesa Mix (Grade II)*
Combination of micro nutrients in powder form. It can be used with all types of insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers etc.
- Chelesa Mix is a formulation of pure micronutrients in chelated form.
- As all micronutrients are in chelated form, they are quickly & completely absorbed by crop.
- Chelesa mix is useful to recover the plant from deficiencies of micro nutrients.
- The chelating agent in chelesa mix keeps all the nutrients in soluble form, hence readily available to plants.
0.5 -1 gm Chelesa Mix /Litre of water (Spraying).
- Promotes formation of chlorohyll.
- Acts as an oxygen carrier.
- Reactions involving cell division & growth.
- Prevents yellowing of leaves.
1-2 gm Chelesa Fe 12% (EDTA)/ Liter of water (Spraying).
Ferrous Sulphate 19% – 5 kg / Hectare (Soil Application),
0.1% – 0.2 % (Spraying).
- Aids plant growth hormones and enzymese system.
- Necessary for chlorophyl production.
- Necessary for carbohydrate formation.
- Necessary for starch formation.
- Aids in seed formation.
- Prevents deformation of leaves.
1-2 gm Chelesa Zn 12% (EDTA)/ Liter of water (Spraying).
Zinc Sulphate 21% – 20 kg / Hectare (Soil Application), 0.5% – 1 % (Spraying).
- Key element of chlorophyll production.
- Improves utilisation & mobility of phosphorus.
- Activator and component of many plant enzymes.
- Increases iron utilisation of plants.
- Aids in seed formation.
- Influences earliness and uniformity of maturity.
3-5 gm Chelesa Mg 6% (EDTA)/ Liter of water (Spraying).
Magnesium Sulphate 9.6 % – 20 – 25 kg / Hectare (Soil Application),
0.5% – 1 % (Spraying).
- Essential of germination of pollen grains & growth of pollen tubes
- Essential for seed and cell wall formation.
- Promotes maturity.
- Neccessary for sugar translocation.
- Affects nitrogen and carbohydrate.
- It controls splitting, corkiness and dryness of fruits and internal rottening in plant.
2-3 gm Boron (20%) / Liter of water (Spraying).
Borax (10.5%) – 6-7kg / Hectare (Soil Application)
- Functions as a part of certain enzyme systems.
- Aids in chlorophyll synthesis.
- Increases availability of P & Ca.
- Cofactor in many plant reactions.
0.5-1 gm Mn 9% (EDTA) / Litre of water (Spraying).
Manganese (30.5%) – 20-25kg / Hectare (Soil Application)
- Utilized for continuous cell division and formation.
- Involved in nitrogen metabolism.
- Reduces plant respiration.
- Aids translocation of photosynthesis from leaves to fruiting organs.
- Increases fruit set.
- Stimulates microbial activity.
0.5 – 1 gm Chelesa Ca 10% (EDTA) / Litre of water (Spraying).
- Catalyzes several plant processes.
- Major function in photosynthesis and reproductive stage.
- Indirect role in Chlorophyll production.
- Increase sugar content.
- Intensities color.
- Improves flavour of fruits and vegetables.
- Control gumosis in plants . Dieback of plants, discolor of leaves.
0.5 – 1 gm Chelesa Cu 12% (EDTA) / Litre of water (Spraying).