X-FERT Agri – Oil
- Agri oil is highly effective against various plant diseases & pests.
- Agri oil is applied neat or as emulsion or a combination of Agri oil & fungicide.
- Agri oil prevents diseases & pest infestation by smothering & denying fungi & pest access to the conditions necessary for growth.
- As the mode of action of Agri oil is not chemical poisoning, fungi & pest access to the conditions necessary for growth.
- Agri oil controls scale, aphids, mealy bug & mites on banana, pomegranate, orange, Citrus & other fruit trees.
- Agri oil is an effective protestant against diseases & pest on ornamental plants, roses & other garden plants.
- It can be used as a leaf shine for indoor plants.
- Agri oil’s holding period is only one day.
- Low toxicity to humans & animals.
5-10 ml Agri Oil/Litre of water depending on plant type through cover upper & lower surface of foliage.
Do not spray when temperatures are near 35˚C or above.
- Controls fungal diseases effectively.
- Act as a preventive as well as a curative fungicide.
- Bunad is an herbal extract hence no side effects as well as no chemical residue.
- Controls Downey mildew, powdery mildew, early blight, late blight, leaf curl, fruit rot, root rot, alterneria, black spot etc.
5 gm Bunad /Litre of water (Separate spray).
2.5 gm Bunad + ½ gm chelated copper + ½ gm chelated zinc per Litre of water combine Spray)
- Duster is very efficient fungicide used for fumigation.
- Duster is formulated as per Rahuri Krishi Vidyapeth’s prescribed standards containing 4% copper dust.
- All fungal diseases can be controlled by dusting duster on plants & soil.
5 kg Duster / acre of land.
- More effective.
- Easily dispersible.
- Easy to spray.
- More effective than traditional Bordeaux mixture.
- Spreads evenly on leaf surface.
- Forms a protective shield on the leaves.
- More per acre coverage.
- It is used to control blight, fruit rot, leaf spot, rust, gummosis and wilt in grapes, tomato, onion, potato, pomegranate, chilly, Banana, Coffee, Orange etc.
- Scorching is avoided as pH is neutral.
- Lead or Arsenic free for residue free fruits like grapes, Pomegranates, citrus etc.
5 gm / Litre of water (Spraying).
X-FERT Liquid Bordo
- Liquid Bordo is in ready to use form with balanced pH.
- Liquid Bordo can be easily used for spraying as well as drenching.
- Drenching soil with liquid Bordo reduces the fungal diseases.
- Liquid Bordo is effective anti fungal products.
3 – 5 ml / Litre of water(Spraying).
- X-Fert Cop is used to control fungal diseases like Early blight, late blight, leaf curl, fruit rot, root rot, alterneria, black spot.
- Dual use of copper as a micronutrient as well as fungicide.
- Due to it specific pH it is easily absorbed though the leaves.
5 ml Cop/ Litre of water(Spraying).
Liq. Sulphur (Sulphur 20%).
- Sulphur is secondary nutrients.
- X-Fert liquid Sulphur on grapes effectively used to control powdery mildew.
- It can be used to control red spider.
- It is necessary for plant growth.
- Rust on wheat and rice can be effectively control by X-Fert Liquid Sulphur.
- Due to its liquid nature it can be easily sprayed on crops and readily available.
- Best fungicide for the fungus on the crop as well as the fungus in the soil.
- Liquid sulphur fulfils the sulphur requirements of plant this helps the health growth of plant.
- It increases pungency in onion and garlic.
- It increases oil content of oil seed. Eg: groundnuts, sunflower, mustered seeds.
2 ml Liquid Sulphur / Litre of water(Spraying).
1 – 2 Litre / acre of land (Drenching).
Do Not use in high temprature.